The Business of Inclusion: Why it Matters
The purpose of this half-day programme is to help participants understand the relationship between the Inclusion, Diversity and Equal opportunity Agenda and organisational effectiveness and enable participants to have greater clarity regarding the implication for the IDEA in relation to their roles.
- Understand how the inclusion agenda links with their organisation’s values, aspirations, priorities, and goals
- How the agenda connects with and impacts on day-to-day relationships and performance
- Understand what are the implications for their organisation of failing to address the agenda effectively
- Understand, and develop ways of dealing with the things that get in the way of all individuals feeling included
- Identify personal diversity and inclusion objectives
Autumn dates coming soon