How Inclusive Leaders Delegate Effectively
The purpose of this development offering is to support managers in becoming more effective in their role. This will be achieved through the provision of a deeper understanding of how delegation (when done well) can support in the creation of well-functioning and inclusive teams.
On completion of the curriculum participants will:
- Appreciate and be convinced of the benefit of delegating
- Explore any reluctance and risk associated with delegating
- Become clearer about what they can delegate and what they must retain
- Be introduced to a delegation process to support their practice
- Begin to generate a list of those things they can/should delegate